- About Thailand
- Calendar of Trade Shows and Trade Fairs 2013
- Thailand's Economic Fact Sheet
- Investing and Doing Business in Thailand
- Land and Real Estate
- Labour and Employment
- Immigration, Visas, and Work Permits
- Foreign Exchange
- AUTO Industry
- Thai Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Market
- Thai Medical Industry
- MICE Industry (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions)
- Useful Sources and Links
- Interesting articles on Doing Business in Thailand
- Recent Speeches
Doing Business in Thailand
Welcome to the Doing Business in Thailand website, your doorway to investing and doing business in Thailand.
Thailand is a developing country with great potential for growth. It is a country rich in natural resources and cultural diversity. Key industries in Thailand today include hospitality business; tourism, including medical tourism; rice, maize, and other agricultural products; food products and food processing; textiles; gems and jewellery; and many more.
Our website provides key business information geared specifically for investors interested in doing business in Thailand. However, it is not meant to serve as an all-encompassing information source, but provides succinct and easy to understand information in addition to links and references to more detailed information for interested investors.
We would like to thank Baker & McKenzie for use of their marketing materials on doing business in Thailand which are not publicly disseminated. Other main information sources include the Board of Investment, Bank of Thailand, key Thai government bureaus, and the World Bank.
Thank you for visiting us.
Royal Thai Embassy, Singapore